ResInsight Python API - rips¶
The ResInsight Python API allows you to interact with a running ResInsight instance from Python 3. This enables you to:
- Start ResInsight from Python.
- Communicate with a running ResInsight instance.
- Load a ResInsight project file.
- Load data files such as Eclipse EGRID files and summary files.
- Extract data to Python for further processing and automation.
- Export snapshots of graphics.
- And lots of other things...
Please refer to https://resinsight.org for documentation on the graphical user interface, features and capabilites of ResInsight.